(Last Revised July 14, 2009)
What We Collect and Use
- User-Provided Information.
- In order to utilize the services at some Web sites you may be asked to provide certain personally identifiable information (“PII”), such as account information (user name and password), credit card information (card type, account number, expiration date, and billing address), banking information (Swift/ABA routing number, account number, bank name and address), PayPal email, email address, IM user ID, name and company name, tax identification number, and home or work address and telephone number, as well as certain demographic information such as city, state, country and zip code. Pinball uses your PII to deliver the services you have requested and to communicate with you, including certain mandatory service communications such as welcome letters, billing reminders, information on technical service issues, and security announcements. We may also occasionally send you product surveys or promotional mailings to inform you of other products or services available from Pinball. All such information is provided voluntarily by you. If you provide a friend’s email address to Pinball for the “refer-a-friend” feature, we use that email address only for the purpose of sending your friend the email you requested. No PII is utilized by Pinball for the purpose of displaying advertisements or for profiling. Pinball does not sell, rent or lease PII to third parties.
- In order to use Software, you may be asked to provide certain information. For messenger Software products, requested information may include IM account information (screen names and passwords) and personal information (including your email address, date of birth, gender, and primary language). For desktop tool Software products, requested information may include your astrological sign, zip code, TV service provider, type of service, and channel line-up. All such information is provided voluntarily by you. No such information is utilized by Pinball for the purpose of displaying advertisements or profiling. Pinball does not sell, rent or lease such information to third parties.
Our Software product automatically collects information from you to enable the Software’s services. By installing the Software, you authorize Pinball to periodically collect certain information, such as (1) keywords and portions of Web site addresses or complete URLs from the Web sites you visit and upload this information to our servers so that we may display targeted advertisements to you while you are connected to the Internet; and (2) button impressions and clicks from the Toolbar products in your web browser and/or email application and upload this information to our servers so that we may enhance the content offered to you. The Software does not collect, store, or use PII, and Pinball does not receive PII, as a result of your use of this Software.
- Third Party Software.
- No Information from Minors.
- You must be at least 18 years of age to use the Products.
- IP Addresses.
- Your use of the Products will involve the transmission of your Internet protocol address (“IP Address”) to Pinball's servers. This IP Address is necessary for communication with you via the Internet and may be used and stored on our servers. We use IP Addresses to determine the general geographic locations of our users; we do not link IP addresses to identify you personally for marketing purposes. Pinball does not share non-PII (pseudonymous) information with third parties.
- Third Party Collection.
- The Software will display to you targeted web sites and/or advertisements that are hosted by third parties (“Third Party Hosted Advertisements”). These Third Party Hosted Advertisements may place cookies on your hard drive and use the cookies to tailor delivery of content to you by profiling your use of a web site or advertisements that you select. These Third Party Hosted Advertisements may collect information such as your IP address, your browser type and the date and time that the targeted Third Party Hosted Advertisement was served to you. To learn about how certain of these third parties collect and use information visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.
- Control of your Personal Information.
- Pinball offers you choices for the collection, use, and sharing of your personal information. You may choose not to receive marketing materials from Pinball, and you may also stop the delivery of future promotional e-mail from Pinball by following the specific instructions in the e-mail you receive. These communications choices do not apply to mandatory service communications that are considered part of certain Pinball services, which you may receive periodically unless you cancel the service. You may have the ability to view or edit your personal information, and can either do so through the applicable Web site or by writing to us using our Contact Us form. We will contact you within 30 days regarding your request.
- Linking to Other Sites.
- Changes and Updates.
- Contact Us.
- If you have any questions about Pinball’s Hotbar program, a Pinball Web site, or any Software or related services, you should first consult the Hotbar Web site at http://hotbar.com/. This site includes links to program information, answers to frequently asked questions, and current policies. If you have further questions or concerns, please contact us at http://hotbar.com/About/Contact.aspx or write to Hotbar Support, 3600 136th Place SE, Bellevue, WA 98006.
Copyright © 2013 Pinball Corporation. All rights reserved.